If the product you have ordered does not meet your needs, we are happy to exchange or credit back to your account if it is within 14 days from purchase.
- Contact us within the timeframe and advise us of the return and the reason.
- We will then provide you with a Returns Authority Form.
- The product being returned must be unopened, in original packaging without any sign of damage or markings on the product packaging.
- The product should be unused, clean and odour free.
- The product must be returned in a postage bag or box with cushion filling for breakable items. Before sealing the postage, the Returns Authority Form.
- Must be completed and enclosed.
- Products returned or for exchanged by Wound Products are at your own cost.
- Address the postage pack to:
- SuperPharmacyPlus (621 Stafford Road, STAFFORD, QLD 4053)
- Payment for postage is at your own cost for return or exchanged items.
- Any faults or if the incorrect product was supplied the postage will be at the cost of Wound Products and postage costs will be reimbursed to the account.
- All returns or exchange products will require an assessment by our returns department to determine the stated condition of the item has been met prior to a refund or exchange can being approved.
- Due to health regulations refunds or exchanges cannot be offered for any JOBST garments that have been opened and/or removed from the original packaging.